assisted living for all ages
Grace Woods Senior Living provides comfortable and home-like one and two bedroom suites centered on the specific needs of the people who live in our community. When someone of any age requires assisted living services, we supply all their needs:
- Supervision and/or assistance with every day activities, as needed
- Coordination of health care services with outside medical providers and the resident’s doctors
- Medication administration and activity supervision to help ensure health, safety and well-being
Assisted living, “The Grace Woods Way,” enables each individual to age gracefully. We believe in utilizing health care resources within our local communities to maximize each resident’s functionality and medical stability. In fact, we coordinate the management of each resident’s needs with their existing health care provider, creating a continuum of care that preserves independence, personal dignity and self-respect.
At Grace Woods, we ensure residents receive the best care possible, especially if needs change. Whether it is a short term setback or a declined state of health over the long term, our team of nurses and resident care assistants modify the assisted living service components being provided to each resident as needed.
If your loved one requires cost-effective nursing care and assistance with activities of daily living, Grace Woods is prepared to serve.
For more information, contact us today at 330-652-4177!
the grace woods way – caring assisted living services
We believe the delivery of assisted living services is a dynamic process. This means an individual’s senior services plan may grow and evolve as needs change over time. With that in mind, we develop a service plan for each resident that addresses their individual needs, while preserving as much of their independence as possible.
Coordination of care and services with each resident’s primary health care provider is an essential aspect of our care and service process. Changes in a resident’s condition are quickly communicated to the primary health care provider, then the physician’s medical orders are initiated. The resident’s responsible family members are included in discussions related to health care to ensure all parties are aware of the resident’s medical status.
The following services are available and may be provided in the convenience of each resident’s apartment:
Grace Woods Services
- Private Suites with multiple floor plans (one & two bedroom suites)
- Physician Services
- Physical Therapy
- Podiatry Services
- Laboratory Services
- X-ray Services
- Licensed Nursing Staff
- Medication Management/Administration
- Medical Needs Management
- Monitoring of Medical Conditions (Change of Condition Management)
- Personal Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Multiple Levels of Care Within Four Distinct Facilities
- Respite/Short-term Stay
- Personal Housekeeping
- Personal Laundry
- Home Cooked Meals
- Therapeutic Activity Program
- Group Outings
- Spiritual & Christian Services
- One-on-One Social Visits
- Cooking Classes
- Live Entertainment
- Wireless Call System
- Beauty and Barber Services
- Christian Services
- Expanded Basic Cable TV
Grace Woods Coordinated Health Care System Services
- In-house Physician
- In-house Rehabilitation Therapy
- Integrated Physical Therapy Services: http://www.integratedptservices.com
- Licensed Dietitian
- Pharmacy delivery of prescribed medication
- Certified Home Health Agency may provide Skilled Nursing Care
- Certified Hospice Services provide Palliative and Hospice Care
- Medical Specialty Consult